Salmon Salad with Pearls in Wasabi Extra Virgin Oil is a true feast for the senses, combining fresh, vibrant flavors with an exotic twist. Fresh salmon, marinated in lemon juice and seasoned with salt and pepper, combines with creamy avocado, crunchy cucumber and sweet carrot, creating an irresistible mix of textures and colours.
But the real protagonist of this recipe are the wasabi pearls in extra virgin olive oil. These little spheres, bursting with flavor in your mouth, transform every bite into a surprising experience. The wasabi, with its characteristic pungency, blends harmoniously with the extra virgin olive oil, creating a unique condiment that elevates the flavor of each ingredient.
Ready to immerse yourself in this unique taste experience? Discover with us how to prepare salmon salad with pearls in wasabi extra virgin olive oil and let yourself be conquered by the breathtaking flavours.
• 200 g of fresh salmon
• 1 ripe avocado
• 1 cucumber
• 1 carrot
• 1 red chilli pepper (optional for a touch of spiciness)
• Lemon juice
• Salt and Pepper To Taste.
• 2 tablespoons of pearls in wasabi flavored extra virgin olive oil
1. Dice the fresh salmon and put it in a bowl. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the salmon and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Leave to marinate for about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, dice the avocado, cucumber and carrot. If you want a touch of spiciness, finely chop the red pepper as well.
3. Drain the salmon from the marinade and add it to the diced vegetables. Stir gently to combine ingredients.
4. Mix the extra virgin olive oil with the juice of half a lemon. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then pour it all over the lemon-vegetable mixture and stir gently to distribute the dressing evenly
5. Add the pearls in extra virgin wasabi oil to the salmon and vegetable salad mixture. These pearls will add a surprising touch of aroma and texture to your salad.
6. Let the salad rest in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes, so that the flavors blend and the salmon marinates further.
7. Once ready, you can serve the salmon salad with pearls in extra virgin wasabi oil as an appetizer or as a light main course. You can accompany it with crusty bread or crackers.
This dish will be an explosion of flavors thanks to the fresh salmon, the crunchy vegetables and the surprising pearls in wasabi extra virgin olive oil. Enjoy your meal!